Meet Our Physician
Dr. Subaila Zia is a board-certified, fellowship trained Sleep, Pulmonary and Critical Care specialist physician. She is the founder and CEO of Telemedora. She has experience in taking care of patients in urban and rural settings.
Dr. Zia has been invited to speak on healthcare related topics in conferences, TV and different media platforms.
Her interests include adding value to patient care via telemedicine and healthcare innovation. She enjoys music and reading books.
- Sleep Fellowship from Emory University, Atlanta, GA.
- Critical Care Fellowship from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, NYC.
- Pulmonary Fellowship from Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University, CT.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Washington University, St. Louis, MO.
- Fellow of College of Chest Physicians (FCCP) title from American College of Chest Physicians.
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Certification from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).